632 North Main Street · Fort Bragg, California 95437
(800) 831-5327 · (707) 964-3737 · email@example.com
Country Inn Policies
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.to 7:00 p.m. | Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- Early or late arrivals/departures can be arranged with staff ahead of time.
- We accept all major credit cards and cash. Checks will not be accepted.
- A credit card is required to hold a room reservation
- All of our rooms are single or double occupancy only. Parties of more than 2 people will need to book additional rooms.
- This includes children old enough to require their own bed. (We do not have roll-away beds or cribs.)
- On rare occasion groups of three wishing to share a room may be permitted, but must have prior-approval and will assess additional fees.
- The Country Inn is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking, vaping, and cannabis use is strictly prohibited inside the B&B. Dry cannabis product must be kept in your car, as the smell also carries.
A cleaning fee of $150 will be applied if smoke or cannabis smell is detected in your room.
- Candles are strictly prohibited inside rooms.
- A cleaning fee of $200 will be imposed to remedy any damage or theft caused to your room.
- No pets of any kind are allowed.
- Well behaved children over the age of 12 are welcome, but must be supervised at all times.
- We try very hard to accommodate special requests. All special dietary requests need to be made, preferably at the time of your reservation, but no later than check-in on the day you arrive.
- We require 7 days advance notice on all cancelations. With 7 days' notice your deposit is refundable, minus a $25 processing fee. After 7 days your deposit is non-refundable. A cancelation made 48 hours or less ahead of your scheduled check-in will be charged the entire amount of the stay unless the room can be rented to someone else.
- No-shows or guests that do not check-in and do not call to cancel, will be charged the full amount of their reservation and will forfeit the amount of any voucher or gift certificate used to make the reservation. The reservation will be considered canceled of the morning of the day after the scheduled arrival unless communication is received. All fee's still owing will be charged at that time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Availability & Reservations |
The Inn |
Our Rooms |
Inn Policies |
The Country Inn Bed & Breakfast
632 North Main Street - Fort Bragg, California (CA) 95437
Toll Free: (800) 831-5327 · Local: (707) 964-3737 · Fax: (707) 964-3737